Anycubic Standard UV ResinSold Out
This product is sold out
Standard Resin for SLA Printers.
Anycubic resins cure at 405 NM
This resin is optimized for LCD printers, and will work on any type of printer.
Instructions for use
- Shake well before use, prohibiting the use of resin in places where there is a lot of sunlight.
- Wear gloves before use to avoid direct contact with the skin and keep the room ventilated.
- Inadvertent contact, as soon as possible to use a lot of water rinse. If you feel unwell, seek timely medical attention.
- Printed models need to use high-concentration alcohol to clean about 30Seconds. (recommended concentration of 95% or more, the higher the better).
- Do not pour the resin in the resin vat into the unused resin, do not leave the resin in the resin vat for a long time without use to avoid resin pollution affect the printing effect(long time without the resin can be introduced into airtight containers or sealed with plastic wrap shading save).
- Resin has a shelf life of up to 18 months.
- Exposure parameters: Bottom exposure time(s) 20-60s, normal exposure time(s) 5-15s