Anycubic ABS + resin
Standard Resin for SLA Printers.
Anycubic resins cure at 405 NM
This resin is optimized for LCD printers, and will work on any type of printer.
Instructions for use
- Shake well before use, prohibiting the use of resin in places where there is a lot of sunlight.
- Wear gloves before use to avoid direct contact with the skin and keep the room ventilated.
- Inadvertent contact, as soon as possible to use a lot of water rinse. If you feel unwell, seek timely medical attention.
- Printed models need to use high-concentration alcohol to clean about 30Seconds. (recommended concentration of 95% or more, the higher the better).
- Do not pour the resin in the resin vat into the unused resin, do not leave the resin in the resin vat for a long time without use to avoid resin pollution affect the printing effect(long time without the resin can be introduced into airtight containers or sealed with plastic wrap shading save).
- Resin has a shelf life of up to 18 months.
- Exposure parameters: Bottom exposure time(s) 20-60s, normal exposure time(s) 5-15s